Since 1894, Sandusky Yacht Club has been an established Member-owned and family-focused private Club in Sandusky, Ohio. Nestled between a quiet residential community and the serene, beautiful Sandusky Bay, you will find a club rich in tradition, with exceptional facilities and service.
Home to more than 200 sail and power boats, the Sandusky Yacht Club is directed by its 600+ members. SYC offers year-round activities you can enjoy-even if you don't own a boat-including a host of amenities with a full service Clubhouse. Members, their families and guests enjoy the dining, exciting social events, youth activities, swimming and just plain relaxation, all with the backdrop of Sandusky's most spectacular bay views.
With its interesting history, rich tradition, and modern flair, the Sandusky Yacht Club will continue to grow and prosper with all of its loyal Members.
Membership is required, to become a part of our wonderful club. If you would like more information, please call Dave Dunn- General Manager to set up a club tour.
SYC MEMBERSHIP OFFERINGS
Major Features of...
SYC Grounds and Facilities
- Landscaped Grounds ~ Front Lawn Weddings
- Beautiful Yacht Club Setting
- Casual side dining ~ Formal side dining
- Outside patio dining ~ Carry out
- Extensive dining menu at reasonable prices
- Extensive Sunday Brunch
- 20 seat Ship's Bar
- 3 Flat-screen TVs at the Bar and 4 in lounge area
SYC Harbor (Marina)
- 210 Slip Harbor plus Jetboat and Jetski docks
- Fixed Pump-out Service (Complimentary)
- Premium Dockside Pump-out Service (Fee Based)
- Marina Wi-Fi (Complimentary)
- Dingy Docking at Poolside
Pavilion Area & the SYC Pools
- Family Pool with Adult Time & Kiddie Pool
- Pool - Open 7 days a week, Seasonal (weather permitting)
- Snack Bar with Food & Beverages (7 days seasonal)
- 2 Flat Screen TV's
- Parties and Events at Poolside with Live Music
- Children's playground area
- Outdoor Grills for members
Other Areas of SYC
- Fitness Center with Flat-screen TV (open 7x24x365)
- SYC Member Library (open 7x24x365)
- Ship's Store with SYC apparel and gifts
- Meeting Rooms for member's groups (6 to 100)
- Banquet facilities for small to large groups (20 to 300)
- A/V Equipment for Presentations
- Monthly SYC Newsletter "The Watch"